Today’s recipe is simple; it is chocolate coffee or coffee with cocoa. This rich coffee flavour will definitely surprise you! Perhaps even get you drinking coffee more often than you wish. You might even become another David Letterman.
“Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee,David Letterman
I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.“
So some of us just love drinking coffee, some more than other. I usually wonder about those who love it too much. But,how much is too much? Is is okay to drink a cup of coffee several times a day. Some may consider you a coffee addict and you should find out if you really are a coffee addict. So, check this out to see if you are a coffee addict.
You know you are addicted to coffee if…
- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- You sleep with your eyes open.
- You have to watch videos in fast-forward.
- The only time you’re standing still is during an earthquake.
- You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without using the timer.
- You’ve worn out your third pair of tennis shoes this week.
- Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
- You chew on other people’s fingernails.
- The nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse.
- You’re so jittery that people use your hands to blend their margaritas.
- You can type sixty words per minute with your feet.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- You don’t sweat, you percolate.
- You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it’s not plugged in.
- You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.
- You’ve built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
- People get dizzy just watching you.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- You channel surf faster without a remote.
- You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
- You can outlast the Energizer bunny.
- You short out motion detectors.
- You don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- Your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
- You help your dog chase its tail.
- You soak your dentures in coffee overnight.
- Your first-aid kit contains two pints of coffee with an I.V. hookup.
- You ski uphill.
- You get a speeding ticket even when you’re parked.
- You answer the door before people knock.
- You haven’t blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
- Juan Valdez named his donkey after you.
- You lick your coffeepot clean.
- Your T-shirt says, “Decaffeinated coffee is the devil’s blend.”
Okay, so that was just hilarious and not what you expected. Now that you have filled your belly with laughter, here is another coffee blend for you to try, coffee with cocoa. (By the way, I had a toss up as to what to call it so I settled for the two names). So here’s chocolate coffee or coffee with cocoa. Enjoy 🙂
Coffee with Cocoa | Chocolate Coffee Recipe
CHOCOLATE COFFEE | COFFEE WITH COCOA
1 cup water
1 tbsp cocoa, grated
1 tbsp instant coffee
Sugar to taste
Boil the cocoa and water for 5 minutes.
Add the instant coffee, stir until the coffee dissolves.
Add the sugar to taste. Serve hot.
Well, that’s it for another short but coffeelicious post. More coffee recipes to come.
Anyone said dessert?
Don’t forget to leave your comment about chocolate coffee in the comment box below.