Simply Trini Cooking

menu navigation

push messages

1. Reeni
    August 17, 2008 • 3:04 pm

I love coconut! This looks really yummy and quick and easy when your pressed for time but want something delicious!

2. simplytrinicooking.com
    August 17, 2008 • 5:39 pm

Yes they are really delicious!

3. Everything's Herbed
    August 25, 2008 • 1:12 am

Looks delicious! And so easy to make. And we have lots of coconut here….

4. god's agent
    February 15, 2010 • 9:35 pm

I took the same mixture, I added raisins, walnuts, and dried cranberries, and I cut the dough in two (2) balls, and I cut each ball of dough in biscotti shape biscuits, and I baked it for 60mins. at 250 degrees, and they taste delicious.

Thanks for this recipe, and all your recipes.

I enjoy all of them!!!!

Michelle

5. Swann
    April 17, 2011 • 10:58 pm

I used this recipe and it turned out to be the best coconut bake i’ve ever made, and tasted! Thank you so much!

6. Felix
    April 18, 2011 • 2:00 am

Thank you Swann for that wonderful comment, do visit again.

7. sherice
    April 25, 2011 • 1:22 pm

i am searching for a recipe to make for my mother in law after reading all these comments i am going to try this one. besides it looks absolutely scrumptious.

8. katy
    June 24, 2011 • 2:15 am

I recently made coconut bake with the coconut milk and it tasted like plain bake….. I was told if I used the kernel then people would not be able to eat the bake because of the amount of kernel….. Is this true???? cause I really need to eat a good coconut bake…..

9. Felix
    June 24, 2011 • 11:37 am

Hi Katy,
    Thanks for writing. I must say right off that this is definitely not true. I agree that “coconut bake” made with just coconut milk tastes like plain bake. However, if you must add the kernel, make sure it is grated finely before adding it. You’d be surprised with the rich coconut taste. This recipe is one of two versions of coconut bake on the site; the other is here: http://www.simplytrinicooking.com/2008/08/wholewheat-coconut-bake.html

If you try any, let us know how it went.

10. Aarti
    October 30, 2012 • 12:15 pm

Yummy, I tried this recipe this morning and it was an absolute hit. Thank you for unselfishly sharing your recipes.

• Felix
      October 30, 2012 • 1:44 pm

You’re welcome Aarti. More delicious recipes to come :-)

11. Kimberly
    January 22, 2013 • 10:47 pm

Loved it! I tried the recipe this afternoon added a little grated nutmeg like my granny used to do. Delicious! Thanks Felix!

12. L'shanda
    May 9, 2013 • 7:48 pm

Softest bake I have ever made… Wonderful recipe.. How I love this site.. :)

iPad Theme